Math and calculating…bad grades and anxiety in the New Year

January 22nd, 2013 ddluu15

Hi everyone,

I hope all is going well with your new year in whatever you are doing. I sometimes wonder what my readers do for fun aside from all the spam that I get. I’d like to tell you about my worries today.

Like I said before I’ll share with you guys everything (Almost) about my grades and see how someone like me can go where I go and what I do. Right now I’m not too optimistic about getting into medical school with the crummy grades I got this last semester (mainly from psychology) so I shall present to you, my grades this semester

Psychology – C

Genetics – B

Organic Chemistry 2- B

Sociology – A-

My GPA for the term was a 2.94 (I know terrible) and my Cumulative GPA is a 3.13 right now

So I need at least a 3.5 to consider applying to schools in my point of view (not to mention a very good MCAT score). With that being said, I’ll need straight As throughout the next 3 semesters to bring my GPA to a 3.5. I’ll see what I can do with the coming semesters and will definitely work harder. I hope that I don’t have such a bad experience as my psychology class this semester. So there are my grades for now, we’ll see how I do with the new year and semester.

Best Wishes,

Dan